Here’s what you get:
- a tremendous sense of goodwill and of leaving the world just a little better than you found it;
- freedom from the slavery that attachment to your money can impose on your wild gypsy soul;
- the feeling that when you visit The Free Range, you’re not just a taker, but a giver, too; and
- the chance to show your appreciation for the nights I stayed up writing this stuff.
Here’s what I get:
- a huge boost of encouragement and morale;
- gratitude welling up from within;
- a big hug in the form of money; and
- “paid writer” status.